30  May
Florida

There have always been amazing homes located in Florida. Prices have been dropping over the years. This house just dropped it’s listing price $2 million. 8 bedrooms with 12,500 sqft of space. Definitely a motivational crib at $17.9 mil.



Popularity: 5% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Motivations. Date: May 30, 2010, 11:42 am | No Comments »

28  May
50 drops weight

The internet is killing 50. Apparently he dropped from 214 to 160 pounds for a movie role. The pic speaks for itself.

Popularity: 5% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Random. Date: May 28, 2010, 2:28 am | No Comments »

25  May
Auto Mall

If you are going to do an Auto Mall, do it up. Here is a video of the autopia going up in Istanbul. Definitely a bit crazy and over the top, but the track on the roof looks like fun.

Autopia Animation final from GADarchitecture on Vimeo.

Popularity: 5% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Random. Date: May 25, 2010, 12:12 pm | No Comments »

Combined with the world recession right now the current state I am in, Andhra Pradesh, has other issues. The state is looking to split into two. Because of the thought of the talks of the split the RE market has tanked. A few guys I am working with here that were making double their investment on flipping land 3-5 years ago. They would get the property under contract to purchase then find another buyer to buy at a higher rate before the closing. There are also the stories of buying two acres and selling one of the acres off to cover the expenses of both. Networking is huge here as is negotiating.

I am looking at options here in the market. I would not be able to buy directly and might not want to. Most deals are done in cash and without lawyers. If a bank is involved the bank would use a lawyer. Most people would put 80% down and get a loan for the remaining 20%. A bit different than in the US.

Popularity: 4% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Random. Date: May 23, 2010, 3:03 am | No Comments »

19  May
Open Air

I love the feel that this house gives. It is open and inviting. There are outdoor areas for entertaining and relaxing when the guest are gone. Definitely worth keeping this design in mind for future projects. Check out the details and more pics at archdaily.

Popularity: 6% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Design. Date: May 19, 2010, 5:56 am | No Comments »

18  May
Thieves by Law

This trailer looks crazy. The Russian Mafia and how things came to be the way they are.

“Whenever I’m in immanent danger, I pick up a gun.”

Popularity: 4% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Random. Date: May 18, 2010, 8:10 am | No Comments »

17  May
Simplicity

Where possible in life it is desirable to keep things simple. It is easier to maintain a balance when things are simple. Architecture and this theory in life seem to mesh well. Here is an example of how simplicity can be very attractive…

“Materials are limited and raw and in many cases unfinished, low cost materials cover the larger areas while higher quality materials define the openings.”

Popularity: 6% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Design. Date: May 17, 2010, 1:01 am | No Comments »

13  May
Life in Asia

Hopefully I am on the up and up from here on. I am adjusting to the heat. My location is around 113 degrees. Sun is up at 5 in the morning and it stays hot. I have been a bit sick but think things can only really get better from here. My plan is to be here for 3-4 months then head back to the US and potentially return here for another 9 months. If I am not able to step my game up a little bit, I will be back sooner than later. I am operating at 60% when at my best thus far, which isn’t good enough.

Popularity: 4% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Random. Date: May 13, 2010, 12:04 am | No Comments »

06  May
Ice game

“The Lobo” had his game on lock. I wonder if these will show up on an auction block soon.


Popularity: 4% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Random. Date: May 6, 2010, 1:34 am | No Comments »

04  May
Landed

I just landed and am in my apartment. I had the same flight as the NYC bomber just a day earlier. I had a stopover in Dubai. I was able to see the worlds tallest building and the palms. I will be in an office tomorrow and will have some pics up soon.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity” has been the motivational comment of my life. I have been told that many times and use it as my motivation. Nothing is impossible, you can make anything happen. Just make it happen.

Popularity: 4% [?]

Posted by LeGo, filed under Random. Date: May 4, 2010, 12:56 pm | No Comments »

« Previous Entries